cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graphs in Cocoon based upon database
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:08:17 GMT
Yves Vindevogel wrote:
> this looks promissing, i will give it a quick try
> my needs are indeed very simple, a couple of bars and a couple of lines
> on a chart

There is also a plugin for Apache Forrest (Cocoon based) that utilises
JCharts. You would be able to easily reuse the code in there in another
Cocoon based app. It's still in our whiteboard, but only because there
are minimal samples at present. However, it does work and I wrote it
specifically for a use case similar to yours. I'd be happy to help you
get it working if you want to try it out.

Ross