cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Install help...
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:05:41 GMT
Cocoon 2.1.x supports version 2.2 of the Servlet specification.
ServletRequest in that version does not contain getLocalPort.
ServletRequest in version 2.4 does contain getLocalPort.  Somehow, when
you are building it is picking up version 2.4 of the servlet jar.  Since
cocoon does not distribute that version of the jar you must be picking
it up from somewhere on your machine.

Ralph