cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon portal
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2005 17:51:06 GMT
Can you attach your layout file?  What is the name of the page you are
on when you do this?

Ralph

Angelo Immediata wrote:

>Hi all; i'm using cocoon version 2.1.7; i'm using the portal blocks and CachingUriCoplets;
now, even if i have several problems, the greatest is this one: i have several pages (that
is several named-item in the portal-user-anonymous.xml file); i have used the pageLabel link
handler; in a my cocoon application that i have inserted under the portal block i have this
link (this is in a jx file):

>I have arrived to this page from the home page by using a menu and the pageLabel method;
well this link doesn't make me change page... i think that by seeing pageLabel=..... the Link
Engine will make me to change page instead it's not so... can anybody help me?