cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: TDD with Cocoon?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:25:25 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> I tend to use a mix of three methods:
> a) plain JUnit test cases for code which has nothing to do with Cocoon
> (primitives, etc.)

This one's a gimme.

> b) JUnit test cases which run in a Generator, for higher-level tests
> which need access to more of the application's environment

Now, how does this work?  Do you have an example of that?

> c) HtmlUnit-based tests cases like the ones found in src/test/htmlunit/
>
> I know these are not all strictly "unit" test cases, but I find the
> combination powerful.

And I thank you for that.

Hmm, an area for Cocoon's Wiki maybe on unit testing?

--
Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works.

                                                        -- Steve Jobs