cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Lange <ralph.la...@abs.de>
Subject cocoon does not find class WoodyTemplateTransformer using woody
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:41:23 GMT
Dear Cocoon users,
Our setup: cocon 2.1.5.1, tomcat 5.5.4,  jdk 1.5.0.
I have a problem using the woody form framework in cocoon. I've tried a
simple example using  this transformer:

       <map:transformer name="woody"

src="org.apache.cocoon.woody.transformation.WoodyTemplateTransformer"/>

In the blocks.properties I have set:

                include.block.woody=true

and compiled with the build skript. However, cocoon does not find the
class WoodyTemplateTransformer.
Here the error description of the browser:

sitemap from file:/opt/abs/serverFramework/application/sitemap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
not load class
org.apache.cocoon.woody.transformation.WoodyTemplateTransformer for
component named 'woody' at
file:/opt/abs/serverFramework/application/sitemap.xmap:146:84

Is there any jar I have to include, or something like that?

Yours sincerely, Ralph Lange