cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject TDD with Cocoon?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:11:57 GMT
Coming from a TDD background, I want to extend that into developing with
Cocoon.  The only problem is that I'm not sure how to go about doing it.
  What is available to help test logicsheets, transformers, etc?

Quick turn around with trial and error is nice, but what we are missing
is the ability to catch regression issues.  Thats what a test suite is for.

What's the best approach to do testing with Cocoon?

--
Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks.
But of course, if you dig deeper, it's really how it works.

                                                        -- Steve Jobs