cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Creatable source
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:26:53 GMT
Alexander Berezhnoy wrote:
> Yes, but, for example, FileSource in Excalibur can't be created if the
> file is abscent.

Really? I can't believe that. In fact, I've used it (via the
sourcewritingtransformer) to do exactly that. Excalibur wouldn't get
away with a 'feature' like that.

What is telling you that you can't create the file? I suspect you are
misreading some signs.

After all, all that ModifiableSource exposes really is a plain old Java
getOutputStream(), and there isn't much that can go wrong there.

Regards, Upayavira