cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Berezhnoy <alexander.berezh...@splc.ru>
Subject Re: Creatable source
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:50:18 GMT
Yes, but, for example, FileSource in Excalibur can't be created if the
file is abscent.
What can I use instead?
The problem is that I want to use several SourceFactories for several
environments transparent to the application. i.e. I want  by the only
change in the cocoon.xconf change the persistence type (from flat files
to the DB and back).

//////

> Alexander Berezhnoy wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>> Maybe, this is an Excalibur question, but I've got it because I want
>> to write my own SourceFactory for my Cocoon app.
>>
>> In Excalibur there are such interfaces as Source and ModifiableSource
>> (if I want to modify the content of the URI).
>> But is there something like "CreatableSource", with method like
>> create() ?
>

> Er, just open and use a ModifiableSource. Isn't that enough?
>
> Regards, Upayavira

Alexander Berezhnoy,
Chief Architect
SmartPhone Labs, LLC