cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject backwards compatibility of ojb block
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:44:21 GMT
Hi

I just noticed that the classes within Cocoon-2.1.6

src/blocks/ojb/java/org/apache/cocoon/ojb/jdo/components/JdoPMF*

have been renamed to

src/blocks/ojb/java/org/apache/cocoon/ojb/jdo/components/JDO

within Cocoon-2.1.7

That breaks some stuff within my application and it seems to me that
it doesn't comply to backwards compatibility or did I make mistake in using
these classes. Or am I confusing here something or missed something else.

Thanks

Michi

 --
Michael Wechner