cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Dustin N. Jenkins" <djenk...@invoqsystems.com>
Subject Pagination with dynamic XML (Was How-to CForms with Pagination)
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:47:27 GMT
Sorry for reposting like this, but I wanted to simplify it a bit as my
frustration is growing fast and I wanted to try and get feedback faster.

In all the examples of Pagination I've seen, there's always been a
static file to refer to as the source, but in my case my paginated list
will vary.  So I guess my question now is, has anybody gotten the
Pagination to work as expected?  I suppose writing my own wouldn't be
all that hard, but I don't like rewriting something that exists already.

Many thanks again,
Dustin