cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Höglund <jo...@swatdesign.com>
Subject Storing a xml document uploaded through xmlHttpRequest to a database
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:51:39 GMT
Hi!

Can anyone help me to explain how to store/save a xml document (the
request body) send to the server as a xmlHttpRequest to a field in a
database. I've been able to process the xmlHttpRequest request through
the stream generator and saving data from nodes in the xml document
through xslt transformation and esql logicsheet, but what I realy want
is to store the complet xml document to the database. I've been playing
araound with modulare database action, but have not found a solution to
my problem. Is it possible, and if so, how? BTW, I don't know any Java,
so writing a custom component is not a option to me.

Tnx,
/jonas