cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Ernecker <gerald.ernec...@gmx.at>
Subject Problems with dynamic call of logicsheets within xsp-pages
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:48:42 GMT
Hello together,

I am using cocoon-2.1.6 and Java 1.5.0_03-b07.
I have created an own logicsheet and now want to call this logicsheet
dynamically with a parameter which comes from the request. For example
the request http://localhost:8888/zufall-aufruf.xml?groesse=12 should be
processed within zufall-aufruf.xml and then place the dynamic call

<zufall:zahl>
            <groesse>12</groesse>
</zufall:zahl>

"zufall" is the namespace of my own logicsheet.

In some tutorials for cocoon 2.0 they always use

        <zufall:zahl>
            <groesse>
                <xsp-request:get-parameter name="groesse"/>
            </groesse>
        </zufall:zahl>

to solve this problem. The call of the logicsheet is successful but no
parameter is being delivered.
I heard and read about some change-overs from cocoon 2.0 to 2.1
concerning my field of problem, but nobody had a solution.
Does anyone know how to dynamically call logicsheets?

Thanks for help
Gerald

PS: In www there are a lot of tutorials concerning this kind of problem
which provide code that don't run correctly.