cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Riedel <dennis_rie...@web.de>
Subject Re: Selection-List CocoonForms
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:41:58 GMT
I have a problem with my ids.

The objects for my list have an id as value and a name as label.
So my Definition for the widgets looks like this:
<fd:datatype base="integer" />
When I use string it complains that it expects string but recieved
integer (because the ids are int in their objects)

But now it says:
"Cannot format given Object as a Number"

You defined as string as datatype. Are your attributes in your classes
also string?
In my caste they are the primary keys from the database table...

Thx so far.

Dennis