cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Riedel <dennis_rie...@web.de>
Subject Re: Selection-List CocoonForms
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:01:00 GMT
Hi.
At first a lot of thanks to Derek for these interesting alternatives.
Didn`t thought of it this way (using Sitemap, XML and XSL) although
thats the cocoony way of doing it isn`t it? (Cocoon - xml publishing
framework). Thx alot.

Second: that is the solution I am looking for. Thx Bart.
But how do I give my SelectionList Class to the Form? Will I put the
Instance in a viewData Array and give it to the pipeline?
Do you set rebuild on usage on true or false in your SelectionList Class?

Dennis