cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: NEKOhtml Generator features & properties
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 08:18:10 GMT
Reinhard Haller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've tried to set properties for the nekohtml generator and got the
> following exception:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
>   Exception in NekoHTMLGenerator.generate():
>     org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLConfigurationException: "http
>
> ---- sitemap.xmap ----
> <map:generator label="content" logger="sitemap.generator.html"
>     name="nekohtml-p"
>     src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.NekoHTMLGenerator">
>   <neko-config>neko.properties</neko-config>
> </map:generator>
> <map:match pattern="cw-nekop.xhtml">
>   <map:generate type="nekohtml-p"
>
> src="http://www.computerwoche.de/index.cfm?pageid=254&amp;type=detail&amp;artid=74090&amp;linktype=rss&amp;category=318"
> />
>   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> ---- neko.properties ----
> "http://cyberneko.org/html/properties/namespaces-uri" =
> "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
>
> Does anyone know how to set properties and features for the
> nekohtml generator?

Even though I wrote the NekoHTML generator, I'm not that sure about
setting properties. It was a while ago. My first question is as to where
the property file should be. Are you putting it into the same directory
as the sitemap? Are you able to connect to Cocoon with a debugger (e.g.
Eclipse) and step through the NekoHTMLGenerator to find out exactly what
it is doing?

Regards, Upayavira