cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Messing, Elad" <elad.mess...@eml-d.villa-bosch.de>
Subject AW: CFORMS validation unexplained behavior - call for help!
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:51:47 GMT
Hello again Reinhard
	I have checked this issue again, this time with "print" statements as you offered, but in
the log I do see the request is not cached !

So - in the example, this is my form handling function :

function handleFormRestaurantMainSearch() {
	print("Start handling the rest form");
	var data = {restTypeList: getRestTypes()};

    var form = new Form("forms/restaurant_main_search.xml");

	print("Sending the form request");
    form.showForm("/template/forms/restaurant_main_search.xhtml", data);

	print("Continuuation");
    var model = form.getModel();

    var results = new Object();
    results.restaurants = getResraurantSearchResults(model.name, model.type);
	print("Sending the request for results");
    cocoon.sendPage("/template/dynamic/restaurant_results.jx", { "results": results });

}

So I submit the form with error data, get the errors, then I correct the data, submit it,
and click the link to the Form page, I do see both lines in the log :
"
Start handling the rest form
Sending the form request
"
And in the form , I see the field with the error data and the error message. This also happens
when I am opening a new browser ! I always get the form, with the in-valid data that I put
in and later corrected... Only restart for the web-server helps.

What am I doing wrong here ??

Thank you in advance

Elad

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----