cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Messing, Elad" <elad.mess...@eml-d.villa-bosch.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: WG: CFORMS validation unexplained behavior - call for help!
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 07:03:58 GMT
Thank you Reinhard, for you answer !
I understand, so this is typical "Back" behavior. It makes sense.

However - Still the 3rd issue I mentioned occurs:
"
 And the third issue - When I am not using the "Back" button,
 but instead using the original "link" to the form page, I get other
 results:
 - I can see the form in the state it was after I entered a "too-short"
 string in the text field !! This is after I have already changed the
 data to valid, submitted, got my results, and return to the form page
 using its link 1 minute after.. I even get the results opening a new
 browser window, in a different process. Only "restart" to the web
 server removes it.
"

Is this cache as well ? This time - server cache ? Or maybe something else ? How can I check
it ?

Thank you again !!

Elad

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----