cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Messing, Elad" <elad.mess...@eml-d.villa-bosch.de>
Subject AW: AW: WG: CFORMS validation unexplained behavior - call for help!
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 09:54:54 GMT
Sorry - my mistake. Here goes :

URL "XXX.form" -> resolves in sitemap to :

        <map:match pattern="*.form">
          <!-- CForm (makred by the .form ending) redirected to a flow script function
with the same name -->
          <map:call function="handleForm{1}"/>
        </map:match>

Flowscript :

function handleFormXXX() {
    var data = {restTypeList: getRestTypes()};

    var form = new Form("forms/xxx_main_search.xml");

    form.showForm("/template/forms/xxx_main_search.xhtml", data);

    var model = form.getModel();

    var results = new Object();
    results.model = getModelSearchResults(model.name, model.type);
    cocoon.sendPage("/template/dynamic/xxx_results.jx", { "results": results });

}
template/forms/xxx_main_search.xhtml in the sitemap again :

        <map:match pattern="forms/**">
          <!-- This will handle CForms. It is called after a flowscript, and delegate to
a xhtml file, with <ft:form-template tag to hold the form. Then it applies the form styling-->
          <map:generate src="content/{1}"/>
          <map:transform type="forms"/>
          <map:transform src="stylesheets/system/forms-samples-styling.xsl"/>
          <map:serialize type="xhtml"/>
        </map:match>

Hope this is all the info you need. If something is missing - let me know and I will add it
quickly.

Thank you again for your patience!

Elad

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----