cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jarry Liu <javast...@gmail.com>
Subject questions about cocoon flow
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:36:31 GMT
Hi, all

This question is about the samples in cocoon 2.1.6, under
samples/blocks/javaflow.

in samples.xml:
  <sample name="Calculator" href="calculator.do">
   Example for the Java Flow implementation
  </sample>

in sitemap.xmap:
 <map:flow language="java">
  <map:script src="org.apache.cocoon.samples.flow.java.CalculatorFlow"/>
 </map:flow>
  <map:match pattern="*.do">
    <map:call function="{1}"/>
  </map:match>

>From the sitemap, after I click Calculator link, it will call function
calculator(), but I can't find any javascript file in this folder.
Instead there is one method as doCalculator()
in CalculatorFlow.java. When I tried to change

<sample name="Calculator" href="calculator.do">

into

 <sample name="Calculator" href="docalculator.do">

in samples.xml, I got the wrong message as:

No method 'docalculator' found. {...calculator=public void
org.apache.cocoon.samples.flow.java.CalculatorFlow.doCalculator(),
..}.

It seems that they defind calculator as doCalculator() somewhere. But
I can't find it. Anybody can give me some idea? Thanks.

Jarry