cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Erlend Aakre <Erlend.Aa...@aakretech.com>
Subject Changeing role with portal/authentication
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:19:52 GMT
Im trying to change the role of a user, and successfully change
the /autentication/role, but the portal does not update and display correctly
(using cocoon 2.1.7)

I have two roles which have their own specific copletinstancedata and layout,
when logged in with the role 'guest', I can use the session transformer to
verify that:
<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/role"/>

returns the right name (guest in this instance).

But when I change the active role of the user to 'admin' (the change is
successfull, which is verified by the session transformer above), the portal
still stay the same..

I made the change using:
<session:setxml context="authentication" path="/authentication/role">
      <session:getxml context="request" path="/parameter/role"/>
</session:setxml>

is there a (secret) trick to "re-generate" the portal using the updated value
in /authentication/role ?

Regards
Erlend