cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject RE: cforms: date element not on top!
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:18:03 GMT
> I'm using a modified version of various actions cforms
> example(cocoon/samples/blocks/forms/form1 ) and i've changed the birthday
> widget from "Misc Controls" zone to the "String fields" zone and date is
> not displaying correctly anymore. It appears to be under this zone and not

> not on top as it should be.
> I'm not refering to the date widget itself but rather to the calendar
> javacript that appeared when one clicked on calendar icon that is
> displayed just next to the date input field.

Dan Ochs posted this a few days ago which may help:

hi, I'm new to this list and cocoon in general so forgive me, I'm also not
sure if this is exactly where I should be posting this.  I'm working with
cocoon forms and have a setup where there are two tabs, and a reference to
the widget? that is used to create a calendar popup on the tab that is
initially not in the foreground.  The calendar always popped up below the
tabs and I could only see part of it.  In order to fix this, I added another
line to the #forms_calendarDiv class in
src\blocks\forms\java\org\apache\cocoon\forms\resources\css\forms-calendar.c
ss
which tells the calendar to move to the front of the view (unless there are
100 tabs on the page):
z-index: 100;