cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roberto Marra" <rma...@montefiore.ch>
Subject Repeater
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:11:03 GMT
Hi guys,
I need a suggestion. In my db I got a table "Contatti" & a table "ContattiSub" in the
first table I put the information about the company in the second one I put the name of the
person that works for that company.

So in my CForm I got a repeater where is possible to add n name of people. In my repeater
I got an id field & I would like to use this field to save the ID of the record Contatti,
so I got the relation.... the only problem is that I got the feeling that is possible to do
that in another way with Cocoon.

I got the right feeling? If yes can you give me some tips&tricks?

Thanx in advance
ROberto