cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roberto Marra" <rma...@montefiore.ch>
Subject XPath function
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 13:39:02 GMT
Hi guys,
I don't know why with Cocoon some xpath function in an XSLT file works some other not. Let
say for instance that " string-length(string)" works but if I try to use " string-join((string,string,...),sep)"
Cocoon return me:

!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An Error Occurred
Impossibile trovare la funzione: string-join

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler for file:/D:/Programmi/Apache
Group/cocoon-2.1.5.1/build/webapp/mf/xsl/menu/menu.xsl: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException:
Exception in creating Transform Handler

column: 51

line: 62

cause: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Impossibile trovare la funzione: string-join

location: null

Any idea?

Thanx in advance

Roberto