cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Downloading a file - HTTP 503 error...
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 07:30:06 GMT
This is, I'm sure, a really silly question:

I have a file located in the 'root' directory of a project
folder... but when I try and access the link to download
it, I get a 'HTTP 503' (service not available) error?

I have setup a non-caching pipeline for this as per
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ServingLargeFiles

  <map:pipeline type="noncaching">
    <map:parameter name="outputBufferSize" value="8192"/>
    <map:match pattern="**.exe">
      <map:read src="{1}.exe" mime-type="application/octet-stream"/>
    </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>

Is there something else I have to set in the Cocoon sitemap
to enable this download?  (I do not have any security access
settings - that I know of! - setup in Cocoon itself)

Using Cocoon 2.1.5, and Tomcat 4.1.31 (same error on my
WinXP box and the Linux server).

Thanks
Derek