cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Form data not reflecting changes...
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 13:00:22 GMT
I am having problems with a CForm that is not showing updated
data; the form opens and displays data - however, after editing
the updates are not displayed in the form itself... although the
display of the data from the form (via another pipeline) *does*
show that the edits have been made successfully.  A quick check
of the source file (the form is bound to a plain XML file)  also
reflects the changes.  Even stranger, when I access the site from
a separate machine, I get the same result... the data from *before*
the edit on the first machine is shown in the form edit box, while the

file display page shows the changes.

Any ideas why this is happening, or how to overcome it?

Thanks
Derek