cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stavros Kounis <skou...@gmail.com>
Subject Auth-fw, can't get Session context
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 06:06:50 GMT
hi all

i try to use Auth-FW. i have choose to create one just like the flow
based in cocoon's samples.

The auth process work fine (i can login log-out etc) but i can not get
loged-in user's information.

I have try the code snippet from AuthFWWithFlow wiki page [1]

var contextMan =
cocoon.getComponent(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.ContextManager.ROLE);
var authContext = contextMan.getContext("authentication");
var userFrag = authContext.getXML("/authentication/ID");
var username = Packages.org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMUtil.getValueOfNode(userFrag);

this code return NULL at contextMan.getContext("authentication").

I have to note that when i add this snippet at original cocoon's
sample work fine.

Did anyone give me a hint where i have to look for?

Is it possible in my case context name to be different than
"authentication" or is something else i miss?

regards
--stavros

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/AuthFWWithFlow
--
Stavros Kounis                        Osmosis networks & consulting
http://tools.osmosis.gr/blog          http://www.osmosis.gr