cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martynas Jusevicius <martynas.jusevic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slashes in the URL match
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 13:22:00 GMT
Hm, what exactly do you mean? Substitute // with /* and switch back
later? But /* has it's own meaning and can also occur in the URL, how
could I tell if it needs to be replaced or not?
Of course, I could come up with some different substituotion, but
these URLs come directly from links in HTML, and having some
non-standard syntax variation is not a good option.

I mean, can I force Cocoon to pass me the match "as is", leaving it
unchanged even if there are several slashes in a row? That would solve
everything. I don't really understand why it is functioning like that.