cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Goku Cacaroto <goku.cacar...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem using matchers
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 17:00:34 GMT
I'm new using Cocoon.

I'm using latest version of cocoon and tomcat 5.0.

I have a servlet wich recive a sql query and returns the results in xml.
I want to combine it with a xsl to return results in several formats,
by now, I am tryin with html, but I have this problem:

This is the servlet path:
http://localhost:8080/sqlquery/query.do?sql=select%20*%20from%20blabla

So, I like to use this link to resolve my problem:
http://localhost:8080/cocoon/reports/html/query.do?sql=select%20*%20from%20blabla

I'm trying serveral patterns, this is the last one:

            <map:match pattern="html/*">
                <map:generate src="http://localhost:8080/sqlquery/{1}"/>
                <map:transform src="doc2html.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize type="html"/>
            </map:match>

waiting that generate src will be transformed into the servlet path,
but it doesn't work.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.