cocoon-users mailing list archives

From gerritjan <gerritjankoekk...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Authentication feedback
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 20:21:17 GMT
Thx for your help...

i'm having trouble understanding the principle of the {session-context}
As you can see in the Sitemap part "Authentication resource..."
I refer to userlist_cdls-nl.xml, following is the xml inside....
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<authentication>
   <users>
     <user>
       <ID>CDLS</ID>
       <password>MOOIEOGEN</password>
       <role>lid</role> <!-- optional -->
       <data>
         Een lid van de Oudervereniging
         <login>yes</login>
       </data>
     </user>
     <user>
       <ID>gerritjan</ID>
       <password>koekkoek</password>
       <role>lid</role> <!-- optional -->
       <data>
         Een lid van de Oudervereniging
         <login>yes</login>
       </data>
     </user>
   </users>
</authentication>

the xslt used is:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<!-- Get the name from the request paramter -->
<xsl:param name="user_id"/>
<xsl:param name="password"/>

<xsl:template match="authentication">
   <authentication>
	<xsl:apply-templates select="users"/>
   </authentication>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="users">
     <xsl:apply-templates select="user"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="user">
     <!-- Compare the name of the user -->
     <xsl:if test="normalize-space(ID) = $user_id and
normalize-space(password) = $password">
         <!-- found, so create the ID -->
         <ID><xsl:value-of select="ID"/></ID>
         <role><xsl:value-of select="role"/></role>
         <data><xsl:value-of select="data"/></data>
     </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

How should I "correct data in "authentication/data/loged" ?

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Op 30-mei-05 om 0:10 heeft WeeZard het volgende geschreven: