cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ilja Smoli" <i...@frontdesk.ee>
Subject Re: enctype problem
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 13:13:42 GMT
Hmm
I actually want to use flow script

Cocoon forms documentation says:
"To retrieve the uploaded data, simply use the getValue method of the
widget, which will in this case return an object of the following type:
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.Part"
I tried "form.lookupWidget("file").getValue();" - not working.

Cocoon Wiki says (upload using flow):  var part =
cocoon.request.get("upload-file");
But how can I get it if it is not there...