cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: cforms with flow/jx/xsl
Date Sat, 07 May 2005 17:46:43 GMT
>     I do see what you mean but I don't find samples of cform generation in
> jx on the net :(
> On the other hand, is it impossible to declare (in main xsl)
Take any cforms sample (form1 for example),and change the generator to type
jx, and then you will be able to insert JX code inside your template file
retreiving whatever you from Flow and from CForms.

> <xsl:template name="cformtemplate">
> and later in this file
>
> <xsl:call-template name="cformtemplate" /> -> htmlize this one ...
Sorry I don't really understand what you mean??
Inside your template just put your ft:widget tags corresponding to your
definition, then you generate your template from this transformation and
then go through a cforms generator you should have your form.

Regards
Tibor