cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Volkm@r" <plsdontre...@arcor.de>
Subject Re: Whitespace handling problem "&#9;"
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 20:30:47 GMT
Askild Aaberg Olsen wrote:
> Volkm@r wrote:
>
>> I'm having a problem with Cocoon's output.
>> From an input xml file with tabstops the serialized output has "&#9;"
>> instead of tabstops.
>

> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=110985767222598&w=2
>
> Askild
> -
Thanks for your hint, Askild.

Switching the serializer solves the problem for xml output. But the same
problem is with xhtml output. I have already played around with both
serializers:

   "org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer"
   "org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.XHTMLSerializer"

The first one causes the mentioned "&#9;"-problems and the second
ignores customization of doctype-public and doctype-system.

Any further hint which serializer for xhtml may be the better one and
how to overcome these problems?

--
Volkm@r