cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Holmes <mhol...@uvic.ca>
Subject Re: Generating plain text on Cocoon 2.1.6
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 17:25:15 GMT
Nailed it!

I had this in my stylesheet:

<xsl:output method="text" encoding="utf-8" media-type="text/plain"/>

Changing it to

<xsl:output type="text" encoding="utf-8" media-type="text/plain"/>

("type" instead of "method") solves the problem!

But that shouldn't be, should it? According to XSLT 1.0 and 2.0, the
attribute should be "method". Am I missing something here?

Cheers,
Martin