cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CForm] binding question
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 13:07:45 GMT
Lionel Crine wrote:

> I see but my problem is elsewhere : I need to load dynamically a
> binding document according a parameter in my selection list.
>

> besides, I have another idea (easier) :
>
> I'll create a first forms with this list and will process dynamically
> to the right form.
> By the way, How do I submit dynamically ?
> I'm using
>
> "<fd:on-value-changed><javascript>?</javascript></fd:on-value-changed>"
> but I don't know the flowscript method to submit the document.

What do you mean by "flowscript method to submit the document"?

As for the dynamic binding, you should have a look at the Form.js file
that defines the "load" and "save" methods. It basically used the
BindingManager to create a Binding from an URI and uses it to load and
save the form, which is nothing but the top-level widget.

The same approach can be used to dynamically load or save parts of a
form (i.e. a container widget other than the top-level form) in your
on-value-changed.

Hope this helps,
Sylvain