cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Daniel McOrmond <dmcorm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem using matchers
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 14:23:16 GMT
Hi Goku,

You're very close! One problem seems to be that your match pattern is
only going to work for URL's begining with 'html'. Instead, you might
want to try something like this:

<map:match pattern="reports/html/*">
 <map:generate src="cocoon://sqlquery/{1}"/>
 <map:transform src="doc2html.xsl"/>
 <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

(I'd suggest using the cocoon: protocol to call the other pipeline,
rather than http.) So, if you're running Cocoon with the default Jetty
setup, this pipeline would match this URL:

http://localhost:8080/reports/html/query.do?sql=select%20*%20from%20foo

Let us know if you're able to get things working.

HTH,

-Daniel