cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nacho Jimenez <nacho.jime...@gmail.com>
Subject [CForms] Getting the label of a selection list in binding..
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 18:00:10 GMT
Hello,
Let's see if someone can help me with this. I've a selection list
populated via a pipeline. The result of the pipeline is something
like:

<fd:selection-list>
  <fd:item value="1">Fist Item</fd:item>
  <fd:item value="2">Second Item</fd:item>
</fd:selection-list>

I'm binding the result of the form to a XML document, and I'd like to
get the following structure:

<foo>
   <item id="1">First Item</item>
</foo>

But I don't know how to get the "First Item" text in the binding
definition. Is there a way to do it, or do I have to create a hidden
placeholder and copy the info by javascript?

Thanks