cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nacho Jimenez <nacho.jime...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authentication alternatives
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 13:14:18 GMT
Wooopsie!

Sorry, forget about "site", the correct line should say

         if (contextManager.existsContext("mycontext"))

My cocoon aplication uses a kind of home-made virtual system and
handles serveral different websites, so I keep a different context for
each one of them. I cleaned the functions before sending them to you,
but I forgot to clean that line. :)

Sorry