cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Crabtree <paul.crabt...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem posting CFORMs to page anchors.
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 11:39:09 GMT
Hi all,

I have a need to post my cocoon form to a specific section of the page while
the form processing is happening to keep the user looking at the form near
the bottom of the page and therefore letting them see the validation
messages.

My problem is i can't seem to specifiy the anchor in the action attribute of
the form-template, it is striping it out and eating the character to its
right...

<ft:form-template action="page2.html#bottom" method="POST" id="step1">
..
</ft:form-template>

Produces

<form action="page2.htmlottom" method="POST" id="step1">
</form>

I'm a bit stuck as i need this functionality and would have assumed it was
easy. Does anyone have any ideas, tricks or suggestions as to why this is
happening and how i can get around it? They would all be much apreciated.

ps. im using Cocoon 2.1.7 on jboss 3.2.5 on java 1.4.2.

Regards, Paul