cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Claude Moissinac <jcmoissi...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Cocoon as a command line tool
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 15:46:31 GMT
Hello

I'm trying to use Cocoon as a command line tool.
I've read
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/offline/cli.html
and the related pages.

I've found a cli.xconf file in the root of my installation.
It is different from the one in the cli.html page.

I've tried
- cli.xconf in the distribution
- an xconf file copied from the cli.html page
- some personal xconf files derived from the previous

My attempt are with command like:
cocoon.bat cli -x cli.xconf

All the attempt fails.
After a lot of trace in the window, I get :
trying to register database
trying to register database
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties
Exception in the thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at sun.reflect.NativeMetodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

and the process stops.
(I'm working with Cocoon 2.1.7 on Windows XP; this install is working)

I don't find what is wrong.
Is someone able to help?

Thank's in advance
Jean-Claude Moissinac
Department of Computer Science and Networks
ENST Paris
FRANCE

E-mail: moissinac@enst.fr
Tel: (+33) 1.45.81.80.88