cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cocon and WebServices
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 04:42:12 GMT
2005/5/31, Jan Hinzmann <jan@geeksonly.de>:
> The Axisblock doubled my code, so I came up with a
> "plain-cocoon-soap-webservice"
>
> The Axis-Block is just a kind of Proxy.
>
> Sorry for the short answer.

Actually I could really use a more detailed answer if you had time
because I really need to figure out how to expose webservices through
Cocoon and I don't manage to understand your article on the Wiki.
Would it be possible for you to write a small sample, a very simple
Cocoon application that just exposes your echo webservice so that one
can just test it through XMLSpy SOAP request for example, and then
build something more sophisticated on top of that.
I know it can represent a bit of work for you but as you seem to be
the most advanced on this subject, I can do nothing but to place all
my faith in you ;-)

Thx in advance.
Cheers.
--