cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject I18N and fd:submit
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 20:41:55 GMT
Hi,

I have a fd:submit widget in my form and I set its label to be an
internationalized but when the form is displayed the translated value
is not in the value attribute of the input element. The thing is that
the submit widget is special as the widget and its label are linked,
contrary to a field widget for example.

Here is my code :

<fd:submit validate="true" action-command="edit-user" id="edit">
    <fd:label><i18n:text key="edit-user" /></fd:label>
</fd:submit>

I tried to replace my i18n:text element by a raw string and it worked
fine. So what should I change either in my definition or in my
template file to localize my button label ? Is there something to
change in a form XSLT stylesheet ?

Thanks in advance.
--
Sebastien ARBOGAST