cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SpringAndAuthentication - SecurityManager question
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 23:19:35 GMT
As my attempt to write a tutorial about my custom security manager
appears to be longer than I thought and in order not to let you
struggle any longer, I send you the files of my security files "as
is". It's generated from AndroMDA so it's a bit more complex than you
will find it necessary but it respects good development practices like
DAO pattern and interface-based  implementation. BTW if you are really
interested in Spring I advise you to take a look at AndroMDA it's
wonderful what you can do with that.
As for my files they contain code which involves external code and I'm
not really authorized to share that code (it's part of a project I'm
working on for  a laboratory) so... :-S
But take also a look at PetStore.java in CHS sources, you'll see there
is no special constraint.

For the rest, I hope I'll be able to finish my AndroMDAAndCocoon article soon.

Cheers.

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST