cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authentication alternatives
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 17:10:15 GMT
Ok I've managed to setup my authentication mechanism with session
context thanks to you Nacho.
But I still have a little problem to get data from session context
using the session tranformer.
When my user is authenticated, I create a "schaman" session context
(the name of my application) and I set the "/user/name" attribute to
the name of the user and I display a home page with a welcome message
:

<content title="home" xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1"
    xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0"
    xmlns:session="http://apache.org/cocoon/session/1.0">
        <i18n:translate>
            <i18n:text key="welcome_message"/>
            <i18n:param><session:getxml context="schaman"
path="/user/name">test</session:getxml></i18n:param>
        </i18n:translate>
</content>

And in the pipeline I call the session transformer of course but then
"test" is always displayed instead of the real user's name.

Do you have an idea ?

Thx in advance.
--
Sebastien ARBOGAST