cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[6]: Object list form ?
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 18:55:53 GMT
Ok this is what I've tried so far. You will find the three form files
attached. And the flowscript function is the following :

function displayUsersList(){
    getUsers();

    var usersList = users.getAllUsers();

    var form = new Form("users_d.xml");
    form.createBinding("users_b.xml");
    form.load(usersList);
    form.showForm("displayUsersForm");
}

And here is the concerned pipeline :

<map:pipeline internal-only="true">
            <map:act type="locale">

                <map:match pattern="internal/*">
                    <map:generate src="pages/{1}.xml"/>
                    <map:call resource="apply-theme">
                        <map:parameter name="includemenu" value="true"/>
                    </map:call>
                </map:match>
            </map:act>
        </map:pipeline>

Of course it doesn't work I'm sure I miss a few things but I don't
know where. Here is the exception I get :

An Error Occurred

No Cocoon Form found.

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error executing pipeline.:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: No Cocoon Form found.

cause: org.xml.sax.SAXException: No Cocoon Form found.

full exception chain stacktrace[hide]

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Error executing pipeline.:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: No Cocoon Form found.
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.handleException(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:940)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:281)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:483)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(SerializeNode.java:120)

Any idea ?

Thx in advance.

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST