cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CForms Help
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 16:28:45 GMT
2005/5/2, Matthew Ceroni <ceroni_m@hotmail.com>:
> Quick question about CForms (since the example on cocoon.apache.org doesn't
> seem complete).
>
> I am using Cocoon 2.1.
>
> The example on the website sets up the main pipeline as such.
>
> <map:match pattern="registration-display-pipeline">
>   <map:generate src="forms/registration_template.xml"/>
>   <map:transform type="forms"/>
>   <map:transform type="i18n">
>     <map:parameter name="locale" value="en-US"/>
>   </map:transform>
>   <map:transform src="resources/forms-samples-styling.xsl"/>
>   <map:serialize/>
> </map:match>
>
> My question is, how does this pipeline know what model file to use. (since
> it only specifies the template).

I'm not quite sure but it seems logical to me.
It's because when you call this pipeline from flowscript you have
already created the form using the form definition :

var form = new Form("my_definition.xml");
form.showForm("registration-display-pipeline");

And the link between both the definition and the template is
maintained through that call to showForm.

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST