cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Object list form ?
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 12:48:03 GMT
Hi,

For the moment I've built my simple forms using documentation examples
but now I need to do something new and I didn't find any documentation
or sample to illustrate that.
I'd like to display a form containing a list of items, each item
corresponding to a value object I get from flowscript through Spring.
In other words I would like to :
1 - get the list of value object from Spring layer
2 - build my form model (of which I don't know the size 'a priori')
3 - populate my model with data from the value objects in the list
4 - display the form

It's the dynamic model and the data binding aspects that make me
uncomfortable above all.

Any idea or simple procedure ?

Thx in advance.

--