cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Dynamic use of filter transformer
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 20:09:32 GMT
You can for example use http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/matchers/wildcarduri-matcher.html
to extract the page number from the request URI:

    <map:match pattern="page_*.html">
      <map:generate .../>
      <map:transform type="filter">
        <map:parameter name="element-name" value="row"/>
        <map:parameter name="count" value="10"/>
        <map:parameter name="blocknr" value="{1}"/>
      </map:transform>
      </map:serialize>
    </map:match>

A request for page_5.html will pass blocknr the value 5.

HTH, Alfred.

the sender's company.