cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hugo Marcelino" <h...@telindus.pt>
Subject Help needed in getting the label from a selection-list.
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 10:51:54 GMT

Hi , my name is Hugo Marcelino.

I need some help.
I'm using cocoon-2.1.7.

I have a form that has 4 selection-lists and there is a dependency between them, that is ,
the second selection-list is loaded with content selected in the first selection-list and
so on.

the four selection list, after filled, will generate a new row in a repeater widget.

The second part of the form, i will filter the  repeater widget and generate a new one.
Like (sql distinct).

Now i need to set a value (like default value)in a normal field that is correspondent to the
row of the first repeater widget and my idea was to concatenate the label of the four selection-lists.

I have search and i coudn't find anything that could help me.

Does anyone knows how to do it ?
If it is not possible in is this version, is it possible to be done in the next version ?

Because i believe that it is an excellent functionality to be implemented.

Hugo Marcelino
05-05-2005