cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Holt, David" <dho...@bloomberg.com>
Subject RE: Mid-pipeline SOAP requests
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 14:20:36 GMT
Thanks for the reply Derek,

Our SOAP call for the previous example looks something like this (namespaces removed)...
<CRDSYKQuery>
    <id>S1</id>
    <securities>
      <id>IBM</id>
      <fields>
        <id>last_price</id>
      </fields>
    </securities>
</CRDSYKQuery>

I didn't realise we could use Cinclude to call out other pipelines from our main pipeline.
This sounds like just what I need. Are there some examples I can refer to?

Thanks, David.