cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jonny Becker" <jonnypony...@hotmail.com>
Subject wrtiting my own xconf-file
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 09:02:53 GMT
Hi,

on the cowarp-homepage
(http://osoco.sourceforge.net/cowarp/installation.html) it says:
...Add the following XML to the cocoon.xconf (for 2.1.x) or create a new
cowarp.xconf file...
<!-- CoWarp's application manager: -->
<component role="org.osoco.cowarp.ApplicationManager"
             class="org.osoco.cowarp.impl.StandardApplicationManager"/>

Placing it in the existing cocoon.xconf is obvious. But I deceidet to have a
seperate xconf-file. But I have no clue how this file should look like. I
there an xsd to go? Or some tutorial? Would this file be ok:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<component role="org.osoco.cowarp.ApplicationManager"
             class="org.osoco.cowarp.impl.StandardApplicationManager"/>

Cheers
Jonny